There was a time when running Root was a complicated task, but today the process has become much simpler. There are a number of applications that help to easily inject the binary file to the Android phone, without codes or scripts. With a Root device, you get full access to the mobile subsystems, allowing you to perform operations such as blocking advertisements, hibernating applications, deleting bloatwares, accessing system files, etc.
What is Root?
Root consists of unlocking the limitations imposed by the phone manufacturer or operator. It allows users to gain privileged control over various Android subsystems that cannot be obtained with a standard operating system. In a sense, the Android System Root is similar to the jailbreak of the Apple iOS system.
The Root is just a user with high permissions, who can do anything in any file or folder on the system. A Root phone can be used to modify system files, install third-party firmware, block Ads or access certain applications that cannot run without root permissions. And as always, there are advantages and disadvantages to the process.
• You can get rid of pre-installed applications and run special applications requiring root access.
• After rooting, unlock hidden features and install incompatible applications.
• A rooted Android phone will stop all pop-ups on any application.
• Rooting your phone can improve its speed and battery life.
• Once Rotated, you can find many applications that can perform a full backup of your Android phone.
• Hundreds of custom ROMs will be available on your rooted Android phone.
• With a rooted Android device, you can quickly upgrade to the latest version of Android.
• By rooting, you can move applications installed on the SD card, freeing up system memory.
• You can overclock the processor after Android root, which will allow your phone to run faster.
• Rooted phones cannot be repaired even if they are under warranty.
• If Root fails, your phone is useless piece of metal.
• Rooted phones are very susceptible to viruses.
• With Root devices, there is a risk that automated firmware updates will not work.
Now let’s take a look at some of the best root apps that will help you easily get root access.
Prerequisites To Root Your Android Device
Root can be done easily if certain important elements are taken. Below you will find an important preparation needed before proceeding.
Activate USB debugging
You may need to enable USB debugging if you want to connect the computer to Android via a USB cable.
• Android open setting
• Scroll down the list and click About Phone.
• Press the option to unlock the Developers option 7-8 times.
• Now, in the settings, you will see the new option at the last Developer Options
• Enable USB debugging. (Yes, check the “Always” checkbox if you are prompted).
Enable unknown sources
Root applications are not available on the Google Play Store because they violate the ToS (Application Service Agreement). But they are freely available on the net. Activate unknown sources and install the application.
Settings → Security → Enable unknown sources.
Best free Root apps for Android
1. Kingo Root
Kingo Root is the best Root application for Android with the PC and APK versions. It is totally free to use and has a simple interface. You can easily get root access without technical support.. In just a few steps, your phone can successfully Root in minutes.
In addition, Kingo Root supports a large base of Android phones, Samsung, Google, HTC, Sony, ZTE, Lenovo, Micromax, Oppo, etc. It is one of the most reliable Android root applications with high success rate.
How to use KingoRoot?
• Download the PC version KingoRoot.
• Install and open the application.
• connect your device to the PC. (If your device driver is not installed on your computer, Kingo will automatically install it for you, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet).
• Activate the USB debug mode on your Android device.
• Click “ROOT” on the Kingo application.
• Until your device reboots, do not touch, unplug or move your device, as this will cause a connection failure. Done!
2. One Click Root
One Click Root is another popular Roote application to inject the exploit into the phone. It’s very easy to extract an Android phone using a Mac: just download the One Click Root application to your Mac and connect the device to the PC.
How do I rotate with OneClick?
• Download and install the application.
• Connect the device to the computer.
• Enable USB debugging under the phone developer option
• Connect the PC with Internet.
• Now click on the Root option and let the process finish!
Framaroot is a one-click root application for Android that can be directly installed on the phone without any software. This way, you will be protected from complications such as black screen, dead screen or soft brick. The application exploits a flaw, if any, in the software to inject files into the device. Framaroot explores the device as root and provides the perfect exploit for the process.
How to rotate the device using Framaroot?
• Download and install. (Enable unknown sources)
• To rotate a cell phone, click on ‘Root’. The application will check the potential exploits of your device.
• Once the application has finished analyzing the exploits, it will show you some options
• If you receive the message ‘Exploit Successful’.
• Once your device is rooted, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
• Now you can install SuperSU.
3. SuperSU Root
SuperSU is developed by Chaifire. Using this application, you can grant or deny permission to applications that require root access. Since it can record history, it allows these applications to access root without asking you again. In addition, it gives you the ability to temporarily or completely release your tablet or Android phone according to your needs.
In addition, SuperSU is very fast and does not impose any additional load on the processor. The basic version of SuperSU is free, although a Pro version is available for 3.75 USD. The process to rotate the device is very simple and easy. All you have to do is to flash a zip file in recovery mode.
How to rotate your Android with SuperSU?
• Download the SuperSU Zip file.
• Turn off the phone and restart the device in recovery mode. (Varies by device, so it’s best to do a Google search)
• Once in recovery mode, look for the install Zip option.
• Open it and locate the SuperSU file and confirm the installation.
• Reboot the device after Root Done!
4. KingoRoot Apk
Kingoroot APK is the most reliable Android root application that does not require a 3rd ecosystem to run. Simply download the application to your Android phone and follow the on-screen steps to rotate the device. The application supports Android Lollipop, Marshmellow and Nougat versions from many manufacturers. It’s a simple, safe and convenient way to get the phone rooted without any problems. Kingoroot supports all major manufacturers running Android 1.5 to Android 7.1.
The application can only rotate Samsung, HTC, Google, Sony, etc. devices. If you encounter problems with the APK Kingoroot software, I recommend using the PC version Kingo Root which has a higher success rate.
How to use Kingoroot APK?
• Download and install the application.
• Connect your device to the Internet.
• Open the application and click One Click Root.
• In a few minutes, the application will download the script to rotate the device.
• Try this several times if it fails because the application only downloads one exploit at a time.
iRoot is a reliable way to rotate your Android phone without breaking it. As it runs on PC, the success rate is very high and the risk associated with the root process is rather low. The application has updated scripts and code, which makes it very secure and works on most ecosystems.
How to use iRoot?
The process to rotate the device is very simple, you just need to connect the device to a PC via USB, activate the USB debug mode on Android, connect the PC to the network, once done, you will be prompted to click root. It is a one-click ROOT process to access the subsystem on Android.